EXECUTIVE TEAM PERFORMANCE
How do you lead your teams to high performance?
Executive teams need a clear focus and a common understanding of the overall company strategy and its challenges.
DO YOU FACE SIMILAR CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES?
- Leading your teams to high performance
- Acting as “one team”
- Creating “one voice” for the communication of decisions
- Shift in strategy requiring new ways of collaboration
- Establishment of a new management team
- Establishment of a new project team
- Transformation of an existing team
- Improving collaboration between departments or units
- Improving the decision making quality of your management teams
- Working and leading virtually
- Leading multinational teams
- Creating trust and effectiveness within international teams
We focus on creating “one voice” on all issues critical to business success. This includes the creation of a new executive team after a merger or turnaround, CEO succession or the installation of a new board, when performance lags behind expectations, and whenever a coherent communication from the board is needed.
“Feeling as a team and acting as a team” is the mandate.
We offer a systematic approach helping you to:
- Assess the current performance of your team
- Design a tailored process to enhance your team’s performance
- Coach you and your teams in how to reach high performance
- Further develop your team building processes for new and existing teams
- Improve cross-departmental communication and collaboration
- Resolve conflicts
- Establish a team decision-making process and culture
- Coach you on how to set up and lead intercultural and virtual teams
High performance needs continuous further development, coaching and training. Our professional development services are relevant while having a sounds theoretical background and striving for impact.
- Team Performance
- Executive team development
- Strategic team building workshops
- Team development and high performance
- Effective and efficient decision making in teams
- Leading virtual teams
- Cross-departmental collaboration
- Virtual collaboration
- Multinational team development