Systemic Consulting & Management Education
Share Knowledge. Keep Developing.
SBi - Systemisch Bewegen intensiv
Based on more than 25 years of expertise in executive education, together with our strategic partner, the Beratergruppe Neuwaldegg, we have developed the premium program on systemic development in the German speaking Europe: “Systemisch Bewegen intensiv (SBi)”.
The program is for managers, internal and external consultants, as well as entrepreneurs who would like to see behind the social life of organizations and experience ways to actively engage with their organizations.
SBi at a glance:
- SBi is an intensive development program for managers, entrepreneurs and (internal / external) consultants based on the system´s approach to management and consulting
- Content Focus of the program: How to effectively steer / intervene in complex organizations; How to successfully initiate change processes; How to organize sustainable implementation of strategies and reorganizations
- Overall duration of the program: 1,5 years
- 6 modules with 21 on-site days + 1 individual coaching
- German as main language, optional case study groups in English
- Trainer staff: Dr. Alexander Doujak, DI Alexander Exner
- Case study work according to the neuwaldegg methodology
- Peer group work between the modules
- Interim evaluation after the third module, final evaluation of the program after the sixth module
- Well established alumni network since 1984, consulting group neuwaldegg was the first on the market offering systemic education for managers and consultants and is market leader since then